Every Preventative Maintenance service is documented using a work order and check list. You receieve Full details of your equipment with all parts and fluids and a description of the work completed. It will also detail any repairs or adjustments completed. The Preventative Maintenance check list will indicate what items require further repairs, adjustments or replacement.
Our Services - Forklift & Industrial Equipment
We do everything with our core values of Integrity, Quality, and Commitment.
We believe these characteristics should influence everything we do in business and in life.
We are a service company and are measured by the quality of our workmanship. Safety is at the beginning and end of everything we do. The safety of your equipment and personnel is always the primary focus of our Industrial Mechanics. We will never return a piece of equipment to service if is not in safe and operational condition.
The Ministry of Labour uses the standards developed by the CSA (Canadian Standards Association) as the guide line to meet the legislative requirements. The CSA Standard is CAN/CSA-B335-04. Our Industrial Mechanics have the most up to date tools, training and diagnostic equipment available to keep your equipment in safe operational condition, now and into the future.
All Keegan Forklift Industrial Mechanics have the following minimum qualifications:
- Fully licensed class “A” mechanics
- Have current internal combustion for alternate fuel certificate (TSSA) Technician-Industrial Vehicle Certificate ICE-IV
- Have current forklift operator’s certificate for Classification: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 6, &7
- Mechanics performing Annual Safety Inspections have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the trade along with Occupational Health and Safety training or Provincial Certification
- Have current WHMIS training & Lockout Tag-out training
• Forklifts, Pallet Trucks, Turret Trucks, Order Pickers, Reach Trucks and more
• Loading Dock Levelers, Restraints, Seals, and Shelters
• Industrial Doors including dock doors, high speed doors, fire doors, bug screens, strip doors, knockout doors, and specialty doors.
• Railcar Movers - New, used, rental, parts and service
• Floor Sweepers and Floor Scrubbers
• Industrial Utility Vehicles including personnel and burden carriers, stock chasers, and tow tractors
• Aerial Lifts, Booms, and Telehandlers
• Warehouse & Storage Equipment including racking , lift tables, inplant offices, mezzanines, and conveyors
• Specialty Equipment including box balers, generators, air compressors, and light towers.
Documentation and Accountability
Maintenance planning and scheduling is our best tool to achieve reliability. Accurate documentation is the key to ensuring accountability for the work performed. We have combined our experience along with the Ministry of Labour and CSA Guidelines in developing our documentation process. A copy of each document is supplied to you for your records with a copy being kept in our offices for a minimum of five years. Our record keeping and documentation system provides accountability for the work performed. Our record system allows us to provide accurate accounts of the repairs completed, scheduled maintenance and costing for every piece of your equipment we service.